Experience a new kind of dentistry in Minneapolis.
How Can We Help?
No matter your reason for visiting our website today, we’re happy you’re here.
Going to the dentist is no longer just about teeth. It’s about giving you a handcrafted smile you love, so you can enjoy life’s every moment.
Dr. Horn’s skill in creating natural-looking cosmetic dentistry results is unmatched.
She’s one of only 86 dentists worldwide to achieve the high distinction of Fellowship with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry… This text opens a new tab to the AACD website….
What does this mean for you?
- Recommendations based on years of experience, training, and education
- Personalized treatments to focus on your unique facial features
- Results that’ll look flawless, help you look younger, and improve your oral health and function
Take a look at our portfolio of before-and-after cases to see for yourself.
Drs. Horn and Loween focus on “big-picture dentistry,” which means we:
- First, have a visual discussion with you, where you show us what you want to be changed, improved, or removed
- Then, use modern technology to dive deeper and look into your bite, alignment, function, etc.
- Lastly, provide solutions that achieve more than surface-level results
More importantly, we’re transparent with you at all times. You’ll always know what to expect, such as the anticipated outcome and longevity of your treatments.
Our Minnesota dentists have a substantial amount of post-doctorate, advanced education that not all dentists have. Their impressive resumes include:
- Three prosthodontic programs from the top three centers globally
- Scholars from the Dawson Academy… This text opens a new tab to the Dawson Academy website…
- Graduates of the Kois Center… This text opens a new tab to the Kois Center website…
- Members of the Spear Faculty Club… This text opens a new tab to the Spear Faculty Club website…
- A vast amount of dental connections
- Participants in exclusive dental academies
Their exposure to high-level dentistry is far beyond your average dentist. Feel confident knowing Drs. Horn and Loween’s dental care is backed by extensive training and resources from across the world.
When we say you’ll experience a new kind of dentistry at Serene Oaks Dental, we aren’t just talking about teeth.
Drs. Horn and Loween designed our office with your comfort in mind. We help you relax by:
- Giving you a personal concierge (aka care coordinator) to help you through it all
- Offering spa amenities, including paraffin max, eye masks, warming slippers, and aromatherapy
- Giving you headphones if you wish to listen to music or watch a movie during your treatment
- Using gentle techniques and modern technology for more comfortable procedures
Our team also spends time getting to know you and understanding your needs and concerns. We hope to build a relationship that’ll make it feel like you’re coming to visit a trusted friend, not a dentist.
Hear Why So Many Love Serene Oaks Dental
I feel like a healthy smile is a reflection of a healthy body, and I take very good care of myself physically. I was looking for a partner that felt like I did. I wanted my bite to be perfect. I wanted the health of my teeth to be as perfect as it could be. Dr. Horn will listen to me, hear me, and then respond.
Not only do they do great, quality work, and I can vouch for that because I have them in my face, but they just set it apart with the experience – the customer experience when you come here.
I actually had a full-mouth restoration. I’ve always had feelings inside but was never able to express them. Now I smile, and the true me comes out.
It’s not like a revolving door. It’s not like you’re the next patient that’s coming in. They are actually taking the time to connect and discuss what your feelings are, what your needs are, what your wants are, as well as what they think would make you have the healthiest smile.
INTRODUCING CARE COORDINATORS
We do so much more than just clean your teeth!
We're Confident You'll Love Our High-Tech Office
CEREC uses CAD/CAM technology to design, create, and place dental restorations in significantly less time than traditional crowns...Learn more about dental crowns....
With CEREC, you can walk out of our office with your new restoration in only ONE appointment!
Our iTero scanner can take 3D images of your smile in a matter of seconds - without using goopy impressions.
Digital impressions are more accurate than traditional methods, giving your North Oaks dentist...Learn more about our dentist... more accurate diagnosis and overall treatment.
Cone Beam Radiography produces 3D images of your teeth and bone structure with 10 times less radiation than conventional CT exams.
These images provide more precise planning for services like dental implants...Learn more about dental implants..., full mouth rehab...Learn more about Full Mouth Rehabilitation..., and smile makeovers...Learn more about our Smile Design....