It may sound odd to go to Dr. Gesica Horn for Botox in North Oaks. However, a dentist is probably the best person to accurately and successfully inject this cost-effective treatment.
How is this possible? Dr. Horn’s precision and technicality with cosmetic dentistry easily translates to applying Botox where you will walk out of our dental office with a beautiful smile and youthful appearance. Consider these three reasons:
- She has been exquisitely trained to understand the oral and maxillofacial (chin to forehead) area, which is as much or more knowledge than other health care professionals.
- Dr. Horn has a masterful knowledge of muscle dynamics within facial expressions. If Botox is applied to the wrong area, your facial muscles will produce unwanted effects. However, Dr. Horn’s understanding of facial muscles assures she can accurately place the Botox to acquire your desired results.
- She provides oral injections on a daily basis, gaining vast amounts of experience to confidently place Botox.
Benefits of Botox
Botox and dermal fillers have grown immensely over the years because of the numerous benefits it has to offer. Some of these benefits include:
- Nonsurgical procedure
- Immediate results
- Little to no side effects
- Affordable compared to cosmetic surgery
- Take little less than an hour to apply the injections
For the best results, Dr. Horn can apply Botox and dermal fillers in the following areas:
- Eye area
- Mouth area
- Nose area
You deserve to love your smile and appearance! Learn more about Botox and schedule your appointment with us.